We will consider any UK-based property or land which has commercial use. We will not, however, purchase properties overseas. Below are some examples of the types of property we have purchased on behalf of our clients:
- Multi-tenanted office blocks
- Industrial units and warehouses
- Shops and other retail units
- Barrister chambers
- Plots of land for various commercial usage
Our fee structure for commercial property purchase is one of the most competitive in the SIPP market**:
- No SIPP establishment fee
- No fees for transfers in or contributions
- A flat annual administration fee of £540+VAT
- A one-off £450+VAT fee to purchase the property
- A one-off £450+VAT fee where borrowing is involved
- No additional annual fee from having a property; this is covered by the annual administration fee
Furthermore, all fees relating to the purchase are per property, not per client. Consequently, if two clients purchase a property together, they will each pay only £225+VAT in addition to their annual administration fee.
We do not operate panels of banks which can only be used by clients. Furthermore, while we do insist that a property manager is appointed if the client is tenanting their own building this role can be fulfilled by them. If this isn’t the case, a property manager is needed, again, we do not operate restrictive panels.
Experience has taught us that no two property purchases are the same and that all parties involved in the purchase must work with one another to ensure that the purchase completes in a time efficient manner.
*As at October 2017
** Depending on circumstances other fees may apply. Not including legal fees
We are happy to discuss any potential property purchase or SIPP that you may be considering. Please either speak to your usual contact by calling us on 01438 747 151 or find out who to speak to by clicking here.